Carpal tunnel syndrome can be caused by a number of factors, including:
- Traumatic wrist injury such as wrist sprains and broken wrists.
- Repetitive use of the wrist (Carpal tunnel syndrome is a form of RSI).
- Use of vibrating machinery, or heavy tools.
- Congenital - some people naturally have a smaller carpal tunnel and Arthritis.
Carpal Tunnel symptoms usually increase gradually and may initially only be present at night. Carpal tunnel syndrome may be in one or both wrists.
- A dull ache in the wrist and forearm.
- Pain which radiates into the thumb and four fingers
- Sensations of tingling or burning in the hand or four fingers.
- Pain which is worse at night.
- Pain may radiate into the forearm, elbow or shoulder.
- Weakness in the fingers and hands.
The DFX Powerball Gyro TherapyRecommended by Chiropractors and hand doctors, DFX Sports Powerball Gyro is a fully dynamic training - rehabilitation product that takes your wrist through the actual ranges of its motion while simultaneously adding resistance.
Its unique 'non impact' properties gently stress damaged areas in a perfectly smooth and balanced manner which cannot be replicated by traditional exercise routines.
Using your DFX Sports Powerball Gyro for short periods each day (5 to 10 minutes per day) will strengthen the joints with a far greater range of movement while simultaneously the wrist and forearm area.